Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Students, Staff, District Residents, In-District Employees
||books, periodicals, DVDs
||mice, headphones, MacBook Pros, calculators
||checked out by special permission
Note: Fines for overdue materials can be forgiven with a donation to the Campus Cupboard, WCTC's on-campus food panty for currently enrolled students. Nonperishable, unexpired food items are accepted. To have your fine forgiven, please bring your donation to the WCTC Library Information Desk, rather than directly to the Campus Cupboard. Lost item fees are not eligible for forgiveness.
- A courtesy notice reminder is emailed 3 days prior to the due date.
- The first overdue notice is emailed 7 days past the due date.
- The second overdue notice is emailed 14 days past the due date.
- The third overdue notice is emailed 21 days past the due date.
- Items are declared "lost" after 21 days and replacement and processing fees are applied.
- Holds will be placed on accounts for charges of $10.00 or more and Library privileges will be revoked until charges are paid. Patrons are permitted to resume privileges when the balance on the account drops below $10.00.
- A fine may be charged if items are returned with any damage.
- The maximum overdue fine amount is $20.00 per item (overdue fines stop accumulating after that, however, lost item fees may still be charged).
Library Information Desk
Director of Library Services
Amy Manion, 262-695-3459
Kel Hughes Jones, Ed.D., 262-691-7859
Samantha Seagrist, 262-691-5312
Research Help Desk, 262-691-5409
Interlibrary Loan/Overdue Accounts
Interlibrary Loan Request Form
Cheryl Little, 262-695-3480
Mary Baker, 262-695-3482
Thomas Borger, 262-691-5539
Jennifer Brooks, 262-691-5316
Tracey Kalin, 262-691-5316