Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Career Connections is now offering virtual workshops! We are happy to continue to provide valuable career and job search learning opportunities.
Check out the full listing of workshops and their descriptions here.
Find the workshop you would like to attend on the calendar below and join via the meeting link at the scheduled workshop time. You may also click that link to locate the call-in number via phone. Live workshops start promptly. If you will be more than 15 minutes late, you are welcome to attend another workshop.
Our Resume 101 and Ace the Interview workshops can be accessed online and on-demand. Simply click the links below and complete the workshops at your own pace and on your own time.
And don't worry, if you couldn't attend a live virtual workshop, we record them for you to view our workshops on demand here.
Ace The Interview Online Workshop
Learn tips, techniques, and how to prepare yourself to ace the interview in this go at your own pace online workshop. Receive a certificate and schedule a mock interview upon completion! Edge, Chrome, or Safari are recommended to view this workshop.
Resume 101 Online Workshop
Develop your resume step-by-step in this go at your own pace online workshop. Receive a certificate and have your draft reviewed by a Career Specialist upon completion!
Resume & LinkedIn Reviews
Steps to schedule and prepare for your resume review.
- Call 262-695-7848 to schedule your resume review.
- A minimum of 24 hours before your appointment, compose an e-mail, attach your resume, and send the e-mail to email@example.com.
- At the time of your appointment, have your resume in front of you.
- Our professional resume writer will call you.
Steps to schedule and prepare for your LinkedIn profile review.
- Call 262-695-7848 to schedule your LinkedIn profile review.
- A minimum of 24 hours before your appointment, compose an e-mail, include a link to your LinkedIn profile, and send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At the time of your appointment, have your LinkedIn profile up in front of you.
- Our reviewer will call you.
How to attend a virtual workshop:
- Locate the workshop you’d like to attend on the calendar above. Workshops are conducted through Zoom.
- Live workshops start promptly. If you will be more than 15 minutes late, you are welcome to attend another workshop.
- Learn how to join a Zoom meeting and test your equipment before the workshop begins.
- At the time of the scheduled workshop, click the workshop name, then click the Zoom link to join the workshop.
How to document workshop attendance for work search purposes.
This is only available to individuals who are able to use the video feature.
- Once you are logged into the workshop, click “Chat” at the bottom-right side of the screen.
- The first message in the chat window will include a link to an online attendance form. Complete this form during the workshop.
- This form will timestamp your attendance of the specific workshop.
- You must enter your name and the workshop title in order for us to verify your attendance.
- A copy of your responses will be sent to the email that you provide.
262.695.7848 - Main
262.695.7811 - Wisconsin TechConnect
email@example.com - Main e-mail
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
College Center, Room C-021
800 Main Street, Pewaukee, WI 53072
*currently offering remote services
Your Feedback is Appreciated
Click here to take a short survey
These are workshops that have been recorded so that you can still experience them even when you don't have the opportunity to attend.
After Age 55+: Job Search Strategies
Seeking a new opportunity that fits with your experience, skills, values and passions? Learn how to market yourself after age 55 and create an action plan to help you in your job search.
Looking to change careers? In this workshop, you’ll complete assessments of your values, skills and interests to identify potential careers.
One of the best ways to prepare for an interview is practice. In this workshop, you will learn how to effectively answer interview questions and practice to perfect your answers.
LinkedIn For Job Seekers
This workshop is for individuals new to LinkedIn. Learn the benefits of LinkedIn and strategies to create your profile.
Virtual Job Fair Readiness
Find out how to make the best impression on recruiters and make the most out of attending a job fair.
WCTC COVID-19 Updates
Effective November 30, 2020 through January 4, 2021, the Pewaukee and Waukesha campuses will only be accessible to students and staff via WCTC ID card.
- Members of the public may access the Welcome Center (College Center Atrium) Mondays, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and Tuesday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Face coverings are required for anyone on campus
Campus will be closed from December 24 to January 4, 2021.
Read the latest COVID-19 updates and resources.