• Library resources can be accessed off campus through Blackboard or the library’s web page.
• From the library web page
• From Blackboard Click on the Library tab near the top right side of the page
• To get access, you must use your College-assigned username and password. Your username can usually be found on your schedule/bill. It typically is the first letter of your first name followed by your full last name and sometimes a number [i.e. Jane Doe = jdoe14]. Your password defaults to your WCTC Student ID number unless you have changed it.
• If you have trouble locating or using your username/password, please call (262) 691-5555 to contact the WCTC Service Desk.
To Check Out Library Materials
• Bring the item and a picture ID (preferably a WCTC Student ID card) to the Information Desk.
• Most items check out for 3 weeks, with 2 renewals allowed.
• Headphones and laptops are available for in-library use.
• Kindle Fires (7 days) and iPads (7 days) are available for checkout.
• To return items, book drops are located in the B Building outside of the Student Enrichment Center and in front of the RTA entrance to the College Center Building. You can also return items at the Information Desk in the Student Enrichment Center.
• Most fines are 10 cents per day with a $10.00 maximum.
• Interlibrary Loan and Reserve Items have a fine of $1.00 per day.
• Kindle Fires and iPads have a fine of $10.00 per day.
• Lost material is billed at cost plus a $15.00 processing fee.
• The library user is solely responsible for all items checked out to his/her account.
• Items put on reserve by instructors are available at the Information Desk.
Interlibrary Loan Service
• If the WCTC Library does not have an item you need, ask library staff to request it for you through Interlibrary Loan.
• There are 2 WEPA printing kiosks located in the Student Enrichment Center.
• A scanner for students is located by the Library Information Desk.
• A fax machine is available.
Food and Drink
• Covered beverages and snacks are allowed in the library, but not near computers. Please clean up your mess when you are done.
• Cell phones can be used in some areas of the Student Enrichment Center, but ringers should be turned off and conversations conducted quietly. Longer telephone conversations should be conducted outside of the Student Enrichment Center.