Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is the MindFulnest?
- The MindFulnest is a safe, relaxing space for WCTC students to quiet their mind, reduce stress, and restore themselves.
- A few of the many resources you can utilize in the MindFulnest include:
- Light therapy lamps
- Weighted blankets
- Yoga or massage mat
- Adult coloring books and colored pencils
- Water fountain
- Fidget toys
- *Check out the MindFulnest User Guide to see what other resources are available
- Located in the Counseling Services office (C-022)
- Available for use Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
Who can use the MindFulnest?
- All WCTC students
- Students do not need to be a current client of Counseling Services to access the room, but must bring a current WCTC student ID with them to use the room
Here are a few important guidelines for utilizing the MindFulnest:
- Silence and mutual respect are expected at all times.
- The space may be used for either a 30 or 60 minute timeframe.
- The door to the room must be left unlocked.
- This is a quiet space. Cell phones should be on silent.
- Food and beverages are not permitted.
- Candles, burning oils, incense or any other flammable items are not permitted.
- Please do not remove anything from this room.
- Please leave the room in the same condition as it was prior to use.
- Should a guest’s time be over, and they have not left the room, a staff member will knock on the door and check – in.